Saturday, January 1, 2011

- Compound fracture grading - Gustilo-Anderson grading.

Compound fracture grading 
Gustilo-Anderson grading.
- Grade I :- clean , less than 1cm wound , minimal soft tissue injury, simple or minimally comminuted fracture. 
- Grade II :- wound more than 1cm, moderate soft tissue injury, moderate contamination, moderate bone comminution.
 - Grade III :- ususlly more than 10 cm, high contaminated wound, severe soft tissue damage, variable bone comminution.
*Grade IIIA :- Adequate soft tissue coverage is possible. 
 *Grade III B :- Bare bone , no adequate soft tissue cover for bone. 
 *Grade III C :-  Circulatory interruption of  the injured limb (i.e vascular injury). 


 Dr Ibrahim

Return to list of medical grades (click here) 

Source of Images:- eorif.com

8 comments:

  1. ~x( That's disgusting.. Grade III- C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think grade 3 is me!!!! That's crazy!!!!!!!! I'm 99.9999% positive it is. Where can I obtain that information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grade 3 A that is. Please email me the details if possible. I had a soleus flap transplant, and skin graft after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
    . I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to seek out so many helpful info right here in the put
    up, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    My web site ... skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new updates.

    My web page - off

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother suggested I would possibly like this
    blog. He was once entirely right. This put up truly made my
    day. You cann't consider just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

    My homepage; sports knee brace canada

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see your comment here........