Dangerous area of the face
- It is the area () the root of the nose and 2 angles of the mouth.
- The veins in this region are connected to cavernous sinus so any infection in this area may lead to cavernous sinus thrombosis.
- Venous draingae of Dangerous area:-
- Antearior and post etmoidal veins drain to opthalmic vein.
- sphenopalatine & greater palatine veins drain to pterygoid veins.
- Angular vein,lateral nasal and superior labial veins drain to facial vein...
So, Donnot put your finger in your nose..:)