Friday, May 9, 2008

- I have to make my head straight.


When I ask myself , why I want to be a doctor?
Simply i put every time some reasons for that,
Finally i collected them in a list and wrote them
in the front of a notebook that i use daily.
since then, my head has been back on straight.

::: The list:::

  • I do all my best for satisfaction of Allah .
  • I want a suitable job for living.
  • I want to change the world by changing myself.
  • I want to help my country,family,friends..etc
  • I want to make a difference in people's lives.
  • I like the atmosphere in healthcare.
  • I love knowing things and answering people's questions.
  • It is interesting field.
  • It's a special and important role in people's lives.
SEE YOU
DR IBRAHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to see your comment here........